Sunday, March 11, 2012

So far behind

I have not blogged in forever. Life is pretty busy with an active toddler and a husband in his last semester in law school. Also my old Mac broke. Luckily my sweet husband got me an iPad for Christmas but blogging on an iPad isn't as easy as a laptop. We got to spend time with both families over the last few months and we had a blast. I will do some separate posts on those trips soon. Trey loved playing with his cousin Piper especially and we can't wait to move to Vegas in two months and spend more time with his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. He is growing up so fast and we love him more that anything. Here are a few things he is doing at this age that I want to remember: - He loves playing with rocks and dirt...seriously those would be his favorite toys. I find rocks all over the house from when he comes with me to take the dogs out.
- He loves watching Curious George but will only watch it while he lays on my chest and rests his head on my shoulder...probably the sweetest thing ever.
- Another of his favorite things is watching the dogs play fight...he always gets in the middle of them to join in the fun.

- He loves eating vegetables, especially corn and beans - Obsessed with water. Every time he finds a cup he runs to the sink or tub because he wants to fill it up with water. I can't wait to take him to the parks in Vegas that have splash pads.
- Blows us kisses every night before bedtime and after the kisses he claps.

- He does something we call the blind man...it happens right before bet time when he gets so tired that he starts acting drunk. He will close his eyes tight and start running around the house laughing hysterically. We have to chase him around to make sure he doesn't run into corners!

We love this boy so much :) Here are some pics of the last few months...such a stud!


Mommy's little man

Are you sure I can't climb up this slide?

No mom, I promise I'm not trying to escape out the front gate :)

Yes mom I can totally rock the bed head and tongue hanging out look...See?!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Wow Mayce, Trey is HUGE! The last time I saw him he was just a little baby. Thanks for updating the blog, I love seeing what you guys are up to! Good luck with the last semester of law school.... you're almost there!

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grama Linda said...

Trey is so adorable!! I can't wait for you guys to come back to Vegas...you'll have to come over for a pool swim party with all the kiddos!! You guys are the best:)