Saturday, October 29, 2011

The pumpkin patch

We had a lot of fun visiting the pumpkin patch here in Albuquerque. There was a lot more going on than I thought. Trey loved watching all the kids play and had fun trying all the activities. He was so distracted by all the people that it was hard to get him to look at me for a picture but I tried anyway. We will definitely be making this a halloween tradition.


He may not be smiling but at least we got him to look at the camera


Sitting in the corn pit. I love this idea. It just seems so much cleaner than a sand pit. And yes my baby is rocking some skinny jeans :)


Are you guys sure I should be driving this 15 years before I get my license?


Mommy's little man

I don't know about this daddy...


Baby pumpkin for the baby boy

1 comment:

Jena said...

Awesome! We tried to make it to a pumpkin patch this year, but we had our nap schedule all off that day....Looks like a lot of fun!