Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just waiting...

This semester has been a long and hard one for Ethan and it's taken it's toll on our family - well mostly Zoey. She really is only truly happy when both her parents are home, although she has gotten better ever since we added little Dexter to the family. But still I catch her laying by the front door just staring at it hoping her daddy will be walking through any moment. Her other daddy watching spot is on our big comfy chair by the window. She loves looking at that window. On those lucky days when she spots daddy pulling up in the parking lot she comes and lets me know (barks loudly!) so I can open the front door and let her run down the stairs to greet her daddy! I really think Ethan loves it when I let the dogs out to greet him. I mean really, who is ever as happy to see you as your dog? Anyways, Today is the last day Zoey will be waiting by the door until Fall - Ethan is taking his last final as I write. I couldn't be more excited for both of us to be done with school (me teaching, him studying) for the year and move to Vegas for the summer. Zoey and Dexy will be so happy to have a huge backyard to play in and a cousin (Becca's dog Lexy) to play with. Well here are some pics of Zoe Zoe in her favorite spots.

3 comments:

Ivy said...

How cute! Piper can't wait to play with the dogs - congrats to Ethan for finishing the first year. I can't believe Calder is done for real!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

OMG that is sooooooooooo cute! Dogs are so sweet, and so smart! I really don't get why some people say animals don't have emotions or thoughts! They obviously have never had a pet! I can't get over how cute this is!

Courtney said...

how cute. That's exciting that you guys will be moving back soon! I'm sure you're so sick of school, we are but with the rate that we're going we still have a long time to go, about 2 years til Cody's bachelor. Oh well I guess it will be worth it in the end right? Let me know when you guys make a trip up here, we'll HAVE to meet up