Friday, April 8, 2011

4 Months!

I can't believe my little baby is 4 months old. Everyone says enjoy the newborn stage because it goes by so fast but when you are waking up with him every 2 hours at night you think that stage will last forever. But it didn't and now he is sleeping around 10 hours a night waking up once for about 10 minutes to eat. He is smiling and laughing a lot which I absolutely love. He can now roll over from his back to his stomach. He loves it when I have him stand on my legs and he just starts jumping like crazy. He now weighs 15.6 pounds - 62%. It's no wonder I keep losing weight since I carry this little chubster around everywhere. He's in the 46% range for height and 90% range for head size. He's also the cutest thing on this planet! His doc said we can start giving him rice cereal and since he has seemed more interested in food lately, we decided to try it. Turns out he isn't into the idea of eating anything other than mommy's milk. Oh well, we will try again later. Here are some pics of his cereal adventure
Hmm what is this?

I don't know about this mommy


Are you trying to poison me? Where is my milk?

3 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

Yay he is getting big!!! Doesn't it feel great when they sleep well through the night? It's funny how they aren't quiet sure what to do with the rice cereal. They are so use to sucking and it is so foreign for them to have a spoon and not work so hard hahaha. Plus I am sure the texture is so odd too. Z didn't like it when it was really soupy so I made his next one more thick and he did better with that. You can see if Trey likes different textures too...

Jena said...

So cute, Mayce!! Jax just started liking squash & bananas! It's so fun to watch him eat! Justin told me u wanted to get some sunglasses for Trey...the ones Jax has I got at Target. Hope u can find some. Take care and keep the pictures coming!

Jess said...

Mayce, he is super cute. As in SUPER. And his attempt at solid food made me laugh - he really did look like he felt betrayed! Trey is a cutie, I can't wait to meet the little guy in real life.