Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cabo Trip!

I know, I know I'm horrible at blogging. I won't lie, I'm not going to get any better over these next 3 1/2 months while I'm teaching full time and getting ready for our little guy to join us. Sorry! Hopefully after I'm done working I'll make a little more time for it. We will see. Anyways, my awesome, vacation loving dad decided to take the family on a trip to Cabo this summer. We were all so excited about the opportunity to relax, go swim at the beach, and eat yummy food in Mexico. My niece Piper had a blast swimming in the amazing and warm hotel pools. Here are some pics of the trip:

Me and Ethan by the hotel pool

Here we are in front of the famous Cabo Arch. It was really so pretty

The girls on our snorkeling adventure. We took an hour and a half boat ride to get to this snorkeling spot and when we got their, the guide told us that there are jelly fish in the water so to go at our own risk. We all looked over the boat at the water and saw swarms of small jelly fish. I was nervous but we thought we would give it a try. The second we jumped in Becca said I think I got stung. I said No you are just imagining it, keep going. Well we all started getting stung so after 10 minutes we started swimming for dear life back to the boat. Becca had welts on her bikini line, stomach, and arm. Ethan had several on his arms, Ivy got it on her leg, and I had it on my arms! Those jelly fish got us good but the boat ride out there was fun!

Ethan and I enjoying our virgin pina coladas on our boat ride! And yes it was basically a booze cruise!

Here is the whole gang right before we left to catch our plane back home. Sad sad. No one was ready to leave just yet.

3 comments:

Grama Linda said...

It looks like you guys had a blast...(jelly fish and all) How Fun! Next time we're sneaking along!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

OMG I would not get any where near jelly fish... you guys are so brave. Cabo looks amazing!!! I have never been there and these pictures are making me jealous! It seems like you guys had a lot of fun.

Sarah Larsen said...

Mayce, you look so NOT pregnant. :) Your tummy is so tiny. Also, I was just really hoping for a shot of that one moment when you got crashed by the wave...