Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pearly White

Trey officially has his first tooth. He actually got it about a month ago but that is how behind I am with my blog. Summer went by way too quickly but we had a lot of fun. We will miss being with my family and being closer to Ethan's family but I think we are both ready to get this last year of law school out of the way. Trey is crawling everywhere and standing up on everything. It's a whole new world for both of us! I can't believe my baby will be a year old in 3 short months. He no longer looks like my little baby, he looks like a little man. I love him more and more every day and with his cute smile and heart warming laugh everyone who meets him loves him too! Here are my attempts at catching a picture of his tooth (Click on the pictures to expand and get a better glimpse).

My little cutie loves his bath time and his Aunt Court loves putting his hair in a mohawk!


3 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahahha it is so cute!!! I love that he just has one! I don't know why it is so exciting but it really is when it finally cuts through huh?!?

Well he is a cutie and I love that picture of him in the bath!! What a happy little boy.

vocalise said...

Ha! His little smiley face!
Thanks for sharing in our festivities, Macy. Fun to see you if even for a brief moment.

vocalise said...

Woops. I spelled your name like the Macy that lives next door! I know you are MAY for Grandma H.!