Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I know it's a little late to post these since the month is already halfway done but I'm going to do it anyway. Here are a few things I want to do this year:
- Eat healthier (Easier said than done when you're busy)
- Be better with money (I've been pretty good but I can always be better)
- Try to enjoy my job more (Some days it's really hard)
- Keep my place clean ( It makes my husband happy to come home to a clean house)
- Find more time to sew (It makes me happy)
- Explore more (We haven't done much in Albuquerque yet because we are either really
busy or really tired.)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like excellent resolutions. My husband likes to come home to a clean house too. It is getting easier to do since no one is home but us anymore!

vocalise said...

Good resolutions, Mayce. They make sense and they are do-able. You are smart to make the effort to get out and see your surroundings...you will never be able to "buy back" the time!